With its layered tooth design and durable flush cut blade, the Dremel Multi-Max Wood Flush Cut Blade is great for precision wood cutting. This blade should be used with the Dremel Multi-Max MM20 and MM40 tools.
- High-performance flush cut blade is great for precision applications, including cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation
- Recommended for use with Dremel Multi-Max MM20 and MM40 tools (not recommended for use with the Multi-Max 6300)
- Durable HCS blade material
- 1-1/4 in. wide blade helps make quick work of long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8 in. deep
- Layered tooth profile for lasting performance
- For use with wood material