Dewalt's new 20V Max Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20V Max Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18 Volt lithium ion tools. The DCF885L2 20V Max Impact Driver offers the performance, ergonomics, and innovative features users expect from Dewalt. The advantage of impact drivers is that they have a higher RPM than drills, and feature no kickback which results in less fatigue for the user and less stripping of screws compared to drills. The 20V Max impact driver runs up to 2800 rpm with 1,400 in-lbs of max torque making it a fast speed and high power tool to complete applications quickly. The DCF885L2 includes: DCF885 impact driver, (2) 3.0 Ah batteries, fast charger, belt hook and kit box.
- Compact (5.55 in. front to back), lightweight (3.4 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119)