DEWALT's new 20-Volt MAX Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20-Volt MAX Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18-Volt lithium ion tools. The DCK490L2 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit provides the convenience of maintaining 1 kit for many of your cordless power tools for the professional who demands the convenience and versatility of cordless. The DCK490L2 includes: DCD985 premium hammer drill, DCF885 impact driver, DCS381 reciprocating saw, DCL040 LED work light, (2) 3.0 Ah batteries, fast charger, 360 degree side handle, belt hook and contractor bag.
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DCS381 20V MAX reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DCF885 20-volt MAX 1/4 in. impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCL040 20-volt MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119, DCB103)