DEWALT'S new 20-Volt MAX Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20-Volt MAX Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18-Volt lithium ion tools. The DCS391 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Circular Saw has been balanced to sit easily in the user's hand. The lightweight magnesium shoe and over-molded comfort grip make the tool lightweight at 7.7 pounds and easy to handle and control. The DCS391 includes: circular saw, (1) 3.0 Ah battery, charger, 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade and kit box.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0 degree-50 degrees bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in. carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90 degrees and 45 degrees and more cuts per charge
- 20V MAX Lithium Ion 3.0 AH battery
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119, DCB103)