The Milwaukee 5615-20 BodyGripRouter features the industry's first tactile handgrip designed into the base of the router, a fast, accurate linear depth adjustment system, a patented above-the-table depth adjustment mechanism. The Milwaukee 5615-20 Features a 1-3/4 max HP (11 amp, 24,000 RPM) powerful Milwaukee motor. The BodyGripdesign is a comfortable over-molded rubber grip wrapped around the base with an adjustable hand strap that allows for left and right-handed operation, and two over-molded palm-grip side handles for superior comfort, maneuverability and control. The exclusive linear depth adjustment features a large steel motor lock lever and depth adjustment gearing via a durable threaded screw integral to the motor itself. Both course and micro fine adjustments are fast and accurate. The router sub-base includes a special access hole for a common 3/8 in. hex extension wrench for above-the-table depth adjustments, ideal for router table applications and eliminating the nuisance of reaching beneath table to set the cutter (or bit) height. This revolutionary system simplifies this once tedious process required with other designs and ensures that the switch and cord remain in the same optimal location.
- Milwaukee 5615-20 features 1-3/4 Max HP, 11 amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee motor
- Milwaukee 5615-20 has a Soft-Grip D-Handle with lock-on trigger switch
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system
- 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. premium self-releasing collets
- Exclusive BodyGrip Design
- Includes: (1) 5615-20 1-3/4 in. Max HP BodyGrip Router, (2) 1 and 1/8 in. Collet Wrenches, (1) 1/2 in. Collet, (1) 1/4 in. Collet