Top of the line German Hobby Greenhouse (9 ft. 8 in. W x 17 ft. 2 in. L x 6 ft. 11 in. H; 108 sq. ft.). Most efficient design for Year-Round use. Special sloped roof provides maximum head room, but prevents snow build-up; hail bounces off and the design allows heavy winds to blow over the unit. Made with German precision engineering from heavy duty aluminum profiles and 8mm and 10mm UV coated Twin-wall Polycarbonate Glazing. Offers the best insulation in its category, R-factor 3.0-3.2. Uses less energy than other hobby greenhouse to heat. The unique design of the greenhouse has the best ratio between framing and polycarbonate panels, which allows for maximum light transmittance and less moving shade. Comes with an oversized rear wall window (30 in. w x 42 in. h), 2 oversized Roof Windows (40 in. w x 24 in. h) with Automatic Openers, a extra large Dutch-Barn style front door with lock (30 in. w x 72 in. tall). Also included: 2 full-length suspended shelves: 14 in. deep top-shelf, 25 in. deep bottom-shelf, and 6 in. high aluminum base (to anchor the unit in the ground). One day to assembly (2 people required).
- Well insulated German engineered greenhouse designed for growing fresh vegetables in the middle of winter
- Oversized roof and rear wall windows along with the Dutch door allow for maximum ventilation
- Unique suspended shelving system provides extra strength and added growing and storage space
- UV coated 8mm and 10mm thick polycarbonate glazing with 10-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- The frame consists of specially designed aluminum profiles with 15-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- The unique channel design of the aluminum components allows for simple slide and fit assembly, thus saving time and money and adding more strength
- Riga Greenhouse comes complete with: 2 full length shelves with unique suspended support system, oversized rear wall window with adjustment lever, large roof window includes automatic opener, and heavy duty dutch barn door with key lockable door handle