The Philips Advance Metal Black Optanium Ballast is UL, CSA and ETL listed and features metal construction with a black finish. This ballast helps to reduce lamp striation when using energy-saving lamps.
- Black metal construction
- Striation reduction circuitry helps reduce lamp striation when using energy-saving lamps
- IntelliVolt technology operates the ballast at almost any input voltage from 120-277 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Operation between 42 Hz and 52 Hz helps eliminate interference with infrared systems, anti-theft devices, or other electronic equipment
- Listed by UL, CSA and ETL
- Note: Product may vary by store.