Milwaukee electric tool corporation introduces the new Milwaukee 48-22-4107 6-in-1 diagonal cutting pliers. The Milwaukee 48-22-4107 diagonal cutting pliers are the only tool of its kind on the market with an integrated reaming head to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. Milwaukee 48-22-4107 6-in-1 diagonal cutting pliers features a high-leverage design for maximum cutting power and precision. Backed by Milwaukee’s limited lifetime warranty, the Milwaukee 6-in-1 diagonal cutting pliers feature six application specific designs (reaming, bolt cutter, nail cutting, nail pulling, and wire cutting, staple pulling) that allows professionals to carry less tools and get more done.
- Reaming head design-smooth edges of metal pipe from 1/2 in. to 1 in. (patent pending)
- Bolt cutter-thread and cut #6 and #8 bolts to preferred length (patent pending)
- High leverage design - for cutting power and performance
- Laser hardened cutting edges,cuts hardened wire, acsr, bolts, screws, and nails
- Offset head design,15-degree offset head for easier and quicker prying and pulling (patent pending)
- Rust protection,increases tool life by reducing corrosion