The Leviton 20-Amp Weather-Resistant Tamper-Resistant (WR/TR) SmartlockPro Slim GFCI is UL Listed to comply with the NEC Code which mandates all receptacles in exterior locations to carry a "Weather-Resistant" rating. Built with UV stabilized engineering thermoplastic for high cold impact resistance, the WR/TR GFCI devices feature stainless steel straps and mounting screws, as well as a conformally coated PC board to protect critical components from moisture. Specially designed to help protect children from electrical hazards in homes and childcare facilities, the WT899 is tamper-resistant to meet the latest requirements for new or renovated residential construction. This GFCI is ideal for exterior use and covers must be used with WR GFCI receptacles per the NEC Code. The device combines professional grade lockout action with the slimmest profile on the market.
- Provides protection against electrical shocks caused by ground faults
- Nylon construction
- Weather-resistant design for outdoor applications
- Required by the NEC in wet or damp locations
- Backwire feature for easy installation
- Tamper-resistant to help prevent insertion of small objects into the outlets
- CSA listed
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors
- Note: Product may vary by store.