Get your clothes clean with just the right water temperature. This 3.4 cu. ft. top load washer that features the Care Control temperature management system ensures the water is warm enough to dissolve detergents, but not so hot that it leads to shrinking or color bleeding. The Xtra Roll Action Plus agitator brings laundry to the bottom of the wash basket, where cleaning takes place. Eight automatic cycles, four water temperatures, and four water levels give you exact control over your laundry, while Quiet Spin technology uses a unique suspension system to keep things quiet. Get that perfect level of cleaning, every time.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
- 3.4 cu. ft. capacity easily handles large loads and bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags and pillows
- Porcelain wash basket resists odors, rust and chipping, the smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
- Fabric sense wash system automatically matches the chosen cycle and fabric type to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning
- 8 wash cycles including normal, casual and delicate provide optimal care and cleaning for a variety of fabrics
- Rear, electronic panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Adjustable water levels reduce water waste by allowing you to match water level to load size
- Quiet Spin technology senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible
- Cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including wash, rinse, spin, done and lid lock
- Xtra roll action plus agitator brings laundry to the bottom of the wash basket, where cleaning takes place
- Care control temperature management system monitors and adjusts the cold and hot water to maintain temperatures that are just right for your clothes
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new fill hoses will be offered during appliance checkout
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances