The Xtend+Climb Pro Series 785P is a heavy-duty telescoping ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers. As Xtend+Climb’s tallest telescoping ladder, it opens by the foot to 15.5 ft., and retracts down to 36.5 in., making it great for the highest and hardest tasks on the job. Many customers favor the 785P because it stands at a towering 15.5 ft. with a 19.5 foot average reach height. So when new heights need to be reached, the 785P is the perfect alternative to the traditional extension ladder - only this adjustable ladder is lightweight enough to be carried with one hand and small enough to be stored in the front or back of a truck. It easier to transport to and from a jobsite while saving space in storage. Our customers are never dissapointed when they get rid of clunky extension ladders and take the ladder racks of their trucks after purchasing a 785P. Check one out and see for yourself.
- Aerospace Engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength
- 16 steps with non-slip tread insure you safely reach up to 19.5 ft.
- ANSI Type I certified for up to 250 lb.
- Patented true telescoping technology extends the ladder to an impressive 15.5 ft.
- Anti-slip tread and double overmolded feet ensure stability and traction
- ANSI and OSHA compliant
- Compact 36 inch closed height makes it easy to move and store
- Clean Touch Anodized Finish is easy to clean