The DEWALT DC668KA is an industrial-grade cordless screwdriver that’s specifically designed to meet the demands of professional metalworkers, steel-frame carpenters, metal fabricators, and HVAC contractors. The ruggedly built tool is driven by an 18-volt XRP extended-run battery, which powers a two-speed, fan-cooled high-performance motor. The ability to choose between low speed (0-900 RPM) and high speed (0-2,700 RPM) provides superior screw-driving control in a wide variety of material thickness. And, the -1/4 in. hex-drive screwdriver is equipped with DEWALT’s Vera-Clutch torque adjustment that lets you dial in the proper torque needed to efficiently drive virtually any fastener, without fear of stripping or snapping the screw. From framing steel-stud walls, to building and installing ductwork, the DC668KA can drive screws through cold-rolled steel ranging in thickness from 28 to 12 gauge. (It’s not intended for use with red iron or structural steel.) The DEWALT DC668KA 18-Volt Cordless Light-Gauge Steel Framing Screwdriver comes with 2 18-volt XRP batteries, 1 -hour charger, No. 2 Phillips bit, 5/16 in. nut runner, and storage case. It’s backed by DEWALT 3 -year limited warranty, 30-day m 1 y-back guarantee, and 1-year free service contract.
- Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system dials in the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- 0-900/0-2,700 RPM for better fastener control in various material thickness
- XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Tool designed for steel fastening applications that is ideal for use in 12 - 28 gauge CRS
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)