This functional and decorative WoodLink Garden Bluebird House features a blue roof and laser etched bluebird on the front. This high quality ornithologically correct bluebird house is constructed of natural cedar and painted with non-toxic exterior paint. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Designed with a 1-9/16 in. entrance hole it is especially attractive to the Western and Mountain bluebird
- All wood with a painted roof and etched-design front, this feeder catches your eye anywhere in the yard
- Made of re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar, this feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws (not nails) to withstand temperature changes
- Featuring an easy open side panel, side slides down for checking the progress of nesting birds without disturbing them and for quick and easy cleaning
- An air ventilation gap is provided at the top as well as a drain hole at the base
- Specifically designed entrance holes discourages other unwanted species from invading the nesting area and non-toxic paint
- Fully assembled and pre-drilled for easy mounting with included screws