The Grape Solar 5,500 Watt Monocrystalline Grid-Tied Solar Power Kit can generate between 3,960kWh and 9,240kWh of electricity per year. This works out to roughly one half to two thirds of the electrical power consumption of an average 1200 sq ft. home. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency Grape Solar 250 Watt Monocrystalline panels, 1 Kaco String Inverter and 1 combiner box.
- Required roof space: 398 sq ft.
- Array layout: 2 rows by 11 columns
- Reduce your electric bill with renewable energy
- Use the sun to produce between 3,960kWh and 9,240kWh of energy per year
- No moving parts means that the system is virtually maintenance free
- This kit is eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs
- This kit is optimized for use with Grape Solar Racking Kits (sold seperately)
- MFG Model # : GS-5500-KIT
- MFG Part # : GS-5500-KIT