For removing threaded-on viscous fan clutches on Ford, Chrysler, Jeep and some import vehicles. Includes 3-1/4 in. 1-7/8 in., 1-9/16 in., 58mm and 36mm spanners. Contructed of heat-treated 6mm thick carbon steel. Any automotive specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt products take the concept of help a big step further. Every Powerbuilt specialty tool comes with professionally written usage instructions that take you step-by-step through proper tool usage. Photographs of the tool in use accompany the instructions. All developed by an automotive professional who writes and edits automotive service manuals.
- Includes step-by-step usage instructions and photos showing the tool in use
- Instruction sheets are laminated to resist staining and are permanently fastened to the case
- Usage instructions developed by a professional automotive technician
- Includes heavy duty storage case
- Replacement parts available
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Lifetime warranty on tools