Viagrow's Hydroponic Deep Water Culture Vegetative System is an inexpensive 4-site bubbler system is designed to take rooted seedlings or cuttings and grow them to vegetative maturity before transplanting them to your flowering room, raised bed, soil or hydroponic garden. Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5 gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, tubing and 1 oz. drops pH kit. The net pots lay snug into the bucket’s lid and the air pump pumps the reservoir full of the highly oxygenated nutrient solution. Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator. System comes with ViaStone grow rocks. The included pH kit are reliable and simple to use. Red (acidic) indicates that the pH is too low, blue (alkaline) indicates that the pH is too high, a yellow to a yellow-green indicates an ideal pH. Comes with an easy to match pH color chart. Growing nutrients sold separately.
- Perfect for rooted seedling transplants and cloning from cuttings
- Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5 gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, and tubing
- Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator
- Requires a 120-Volt outlet
- Purchase hydroponic liquid nutrients separately
- Comes with pH Test Kit 1 oz. drops