The Bruce Wheat Oak 3/8 in. thick x 3 in. wide varying lengths engineered hardwood flooring, with it's medium color, low gloss finish, has been crafted to bring warmth and beauty of hardwood floors into your home and add an elegant and stylish look to your decor. These planks are manufactured from 5 ply engineered wood that is perfect for the use on all levels of your house, including the basement, for versatile applications. It can be installed using the floating method over most types of subfloors.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Species: Domestic Oak
- 3/8 in. x 3 in. x varying lengths
- Prefinished Bruce Dura Luster Finish, Low Gloss, Traditional Finish
- 5 Ply Engineered Hardwood
- Planks have microbeveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1200
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: Glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 15-year finish wear-through/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 30 sq. ft per case. Case weight: 44 lbs.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and mouldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes