This heat gun from Makita has a variable temperature control 250 degree F- 1,100 degree F to take on an array of jobs like stripping paint and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, remelting adhesives and more. It features a two-speed blower setting for 8CFM or 14CFM, and its thermocouple control maintains precise temperature so you don't destroy the material. A ceramic core protects the heating element for longer tool life. This heat gun is compact and lightweight for easy handling.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Strips paint and varnish, thaws frozen metal pipes, loosens tile and putty, remelts adhesives and more
- Variable temperature control (250°F-1,100°F) for a wide variety of applications
- 2-speed blower setting (8 and 14 cfm)
- Thermocouple control maintains precise temperature
- Ceramic core protects the heating element for longer tool life
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling