Porter-Cable’s D-Handle, fixed base 1-13/4 HP, 27,500 RPM router is ideal for woodworking, remodeling, trim and home improvement projects. Its D-Handle delivers a low center of gravity and a trigger lock-on feature for increased tool control in hard and soft woods and engineered material like melamine and PVC trim. Macro-adjust the tool with the cam-lock lever for simple edge-forming. Use the micro depth adjustments for bit depth changes accurate to 1/128 of an inch. It accepts collets for 1/4 and 1/2 in. shank bits and features an auto-release collet system minimizing frozen bits. Ninety-day money back guarantee, 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract.
- 11 Amp, 27,500 rpm motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- GripVac handle allows for both single hand gripping and enhanced router control when used in conjunction with standard knob
- D-handle incorporates trigger switch with "lock-on" feature
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128 in.
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. shank bits