With a smooth running, 15 amp motor, this router from DeWalt features state of the art electronic circuitry with soft start, variable speeds from 8,000 to 22,000 rpm, and constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials. The rack-and-pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale, and microfine bit depth adjuster provide fast and accurate depth settings, the phosphorous bronze bushings give you a smooth plunge, and the spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes. Other features include a guide bushing adapter plate that accepts standard guide bushings for template work, a one-piece motor shaft and spindle that ensure perpendicularity and accuracy, and 1/4- and 1/2 in. collet capacity for greater versatility. This kit also includes a dust extraction adapter and wrench.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
- One-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
- 1/4 in. - 1/2 in. collet capacity for greater versatility
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provide a smooth and accurate plunge
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites