When it comes to raw, screw-driving power, you can't beat the Dewalt DC800KL Cordless Impact Wrench. This ultra-heavy-duty, -1/2 in. -drive tool is powered by Dewalt's exclusive 36-volt lithium-ion battery. The powerful battery, combined with the tool's high-torque, super-efficient motor, delivers an earth shattering 3,900 in. -lbs. of torque. And the wrench uses both rotation (1,400 RPM) and concussive blows (2,500 BPM) to tackle the toughest, most-demanding fastening jobs, such as tightening large bolts, loosening stubborn lug nuts, and driving fat, extra-long lag screws. Other features include: patented anvil design with a detent pin socket that eliminates shearing, all-metal transmission, and heavy-duty magnesium gear case for smooth operation and durability. Switching from forward to reverse is greatly simplified, even when wearing gloves, thanks to the convenient rocker switch. And at a surprisingly slim 7.5 pounds, the wrench is well balanced, and comfortable to use. So, whether you're building docks, decks, bridges or skyscrapers, the DC800KL cordless impact wrench is the tool to use. It comes with two 36-volt lithium-ion batteries, one-hour charger and a storage case. (Each battery can be recharged up to 2,000 times.) And it's backed by Dewalt's three-year limited warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
- Dewalt-built high torque, high efficiency motor with replaceable brushes delivers maximum performance in all fastening applications
- Dewalt exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy forward and reverse
- Patented all-metal anvil provides durability and prevents shearing
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- High speed all-metal transmission delivers 1,400 rpm for increased productivity
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9360) and chargers (DC9000)