Built to handle all your family meals, including large family feasts, this Maytag 6.2 cu. ft. capacity, 5-element, self-cleaning freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. It features EvenAir Convection cooking which roasts faster than a thermal oven and provides even baking and browning. Its cooktop with a warming center and Triple-Choice element provide flexible cooking options. The oven features the new, low temperature AquaLift technology self-cleaning system. AquaLift Technology's innovative cleaning system utilizes heat and water to release baked-on spills from the oven interior in less than 1 hour, odor-free! This new cleaning technology is a low-heat, no-odor alternative to traditional high-heat self-cleaning. In addition to a 1-year parts and labor warranty, the range also includes a limited 10-year parts warranty on select component parts (please see warranty for details). And, it is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Maytag.
- Massive 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven with three oven racks easily handles family feasts
- Power Center Cooktop features a 100-watt warming center, 3000/2200/1100-watt Triple-Choice element, 3200-watt Speed Heat element, 1300/300-watt melt element and a 1200-watt element for maximum cooktop flexibility
- Speed Heat element provides intense heat for faster boiling and better searing. Triple-Choice element allows you to match the element size to the pan size for more even heating
- EvenAir convection: a fan evenly circulates air, providing a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking, and faster roasting than a traditional thermal oven
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil. Precise Bake system electronically regulates the oven heat levels during preheat and bake to maintain a precise temperature range for optimal cooking results
- Variable broil allows you to adjust the broiler for more precise control when cooking. It is especially helpful when broiling thicker cuts and unevenly shaped pieces of meat, fish and poultry which may cook better at lower broil settings
- Storage drawer provides convenient storage for bakeware, pots and pans
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls are easy-to-use for precise temperature adjustment and access to oven features such as Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake option and Keep Warm setting
- Oven Control Lockout function helps prevent unintended/unsupervised oven use and oven control changes
- AquaLift Self-cleaning Technology: clean your oven in less than an hour, odor-free! An innovative coating on bottom of the oven activates with water and heat, allowing moisture to release soils from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away
- Panoramic View extra-large oven window and bright oven light provide clear visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door. This helps the oven temperature remain steady
- Max Capacity rack fits neatly on the lowest oven glide to provide support and room for a large roast or holiday turkey, leaving room above for side dishes
- From Oklahoma to you. This range is proudly designed, engineered and assembled here in the U.S.A.
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances