The Flanders NaturalAire MERV 13 is made of a self-supported pleated media offered at a value. The unique filter construction of NaturalAire MERV 13 requires less energy for lower energy cost. Its electrostatic charge and larger surface area of pleated material improves the efficiency of its dust-holding capacity. Housed in a recyclable clay-coated moisture resistant frame, this filter captures particles as small as 1 micron. In comparison, a human hair is approximately 150 microns in size. The NaturalAire MERV 13 is effective against the following contaminants: microscopic allergens, bacteria, disintegrated feces, tobacco smoke, insecticide dust, lead dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, nuisance dust, and dust mite debris. The leader in the air filtration, Flanders provides air filtration products for pharmaceutical laboratories, the space programs, nuclear containment, and commercial industries.
- Electrostostatically charged to improve dust-holding efficiency
- Effective against the following common contaminants; pollen, dust, dust mites, household fibers, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, smoke, smog, odor, viruses, and microscopic allergens
- One-sided metal media retainer
- Lasts up to 90 days
- MFG Model # : 95003.012430
- MFG Part # : 95003.012430