Premium features on Generac QuietSource Series generators provide extra-quiet backup power for larger residential and light commercial applications. Powered by a low-speed, automotive style liquid-cooled engine, QuietSource Series models provide ultra-quiet operation during normal operation and weekly exercise mode with exclusive Quiet-Test feature. Standard all-weather aluminum enclosure with RhinoCoat paint finish delivers ultimate protection from the elements. UL Listed. This item cannot be returned.
- If the power ever goes out, your generac standby generator system goes on - automatically - protecting you and your home or business 24/7, the engine runs on existing natural gas or LP for a continuous, worry-free fuel supply
- Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure is corrosion resistant and ideal for salt air coastal communities
- Only generac’s patented, quiet-test feature is an ultra-quiet, neighborhood-friendly self-test to validate operation
- Choose from a wide variety of nexus smart switches for managed power or whole house backup protection, transfer switches and battery (group 26, 12 Volts and 525 CCA minimum) sold separately
- Due to size and weight constraints, this model must be delivered to a commercial location with a loading dock, heavy-duty forklift, or other means of offloading on site
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the refer a friend rebate for the $50 savings
- Allow 30 days shipping
- Crane Required for Delivery.