Milwaukee's 2603-22CT FUEL Brushless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver features an all new Brushless Motor Technology that delivers up to 650in lbs of torque, up to 10X longer motor life. With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the 2603-22CT FUEL Brushless Drill/Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM, the Milwaukee 2603-22CT delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18 REDLITHIUM batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The Milwaukee 2603-22CT contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS. REDLINK PLUS electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The MIlwaukee 2603-22CT comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The Milwaukee 2603-22CT comes with an all metal ratcheting/locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The Tool features an LED light and is compatible with all REDLITHIUM batteries.
- Milwaukee power state brushless motor delivers 650 in/lbs of torque and offers two speed ranges of 0-550 RPM (low) and 0-1,850 RPM (high) for maximum application speed
- Redlink plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Milwaukee red Lithium battery advantage, which provides 40% more run-time, 20% more speed, 20% more torque, and fade free power and durability
- All metal 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides durability and bit retention, and all metal gear case provides extreme durability in heavy duty applications
- Includes: (1) 2603-20 M18 fuel 1/2 in. drill/driver, (2) 48-11-1820 M18 compact 2.0 Ah red lithium battery, (1) 48-59-1812 M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, (1) carrying case
- Compatible batteries: compact 1.5 Ah (48-11-1815), compact 2.0 Ah (48-11-1820), extra capacity 3.0 Ah (48-11-1828), extended capacity 4.0 Ah (48-11-1840)
- Compatible chargers: M18/M12 multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)