Rust-Oleum Leakseal is an easy to use, rubberized protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. It provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust, and corrosion. LeakSeal dries to a semi-smooth, firm finish that will not sag or drip, and can be top-coated with latex or oil based paints.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Easy to use, limited overspray, instantly fills and seals leaks and cracks, provides a water-tight seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust, and corrosion
- Multi-surface/multi-purpose use, for Use on: Metal, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, vinyl siding, fiberglass, and more, excellent filling and building capability, will not sag or drip
- Can be top-coated with latex-based or oil-based paints after 24 hours, Flat/Matte finish will not reflect light
- Excellent filling and building capability to fill and seal gaps, cracks, and holes
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing wood surfaces
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Model # : 206169
- MFG Part # : 265494