OSI SF-450 Heavy Duty Construction and Sub Floor Adhesive is a Solvent-based, Low VOC formula specifically designed for use installing sub floors in residential applications. The True All-Weather Subfloor Adhesive, SF-450 is formulated for use at temperatures as low as 0°F and has an upper operating range of 100°F. Easy gunning at all temperatures, SF-450 will not roll-up on wet, frozen and treated lumber. Meets ASTM D 3498 standards. SF-450 can be used in most interior and exterior construction projects either on the job or the production line. It bonds all wood to wood assemblies dry, wet or frozen. Primarily designed for onsite bonding of sub-floor and plywood decking to joists during cold weather. SF-450 is suitable for use in drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and most other projects requiring an adhesive. Ideal for use in prefab or modular construction.
- True All Weather Subfloor adhesive, can be used in temperatures 0-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Waterproof and weather resistant, can be used on indoor and outdoor projects
- Cold weather gun-ability eliminates roll-up on frozen lumber
- Meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 specs, It can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- Provides a strong, durable bond to multiple surfaces
- Gap filling properties will bridge minor gaps when bonding irregular surfaces; Reduces squeaking and splitting
- High grab formula reduces the use of fasteners