The transfer switch is the brain of your Kohler home backup power system. It continuously monitors the utility power for an interruption. If utility power fails, the transfer switch automatically starts the power system, transfers the electrical loads and restores power to your home. When utility power resumes, the transfer switch reverses the process again, automatically.
- 200 Amp whole house, Service entrance rated automatic transfer switch (for use with 38RCL and 48RCL generators)
- Automatic protection – automatically and safely transfers power to and from utility to generator
- User-friendly Interface with easy-to-read international symbols
- Aluminum, NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure – Features corrosion-resistant enclosure to withstand harsh environments
- UL 1008 listed
- If multiple transfer switches setups are needed two RDT’s must be used. Multiple RXT’s or RXT /RDT combinations are not supported
- Installation and local permitting charges are not included in the price of the generator. To located an authorized KOHLER service entity for installation of your generator, please call 1-800-717-2565