Minwax Polyshades combines beautiful stain and polyurethane in one simple step. Each coat provides rich color and lasting protection while enhancing the wood grain. Polyshades Stain and Polyurethane will reduce finishing time compared with staining with one product and protecting with another. Polyshades also allows you to easily change the color of your currently stained or varnished wood without stripping. Over old varnish you can change the color without removing the old finish or hiding the grain.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Oil-based stain dries in 8 hours
- 1 can covers 30 sq. ft.
- Use with foam applicator or natural bristle brush for easy application
- Use mineral spirits to help ensure an effective cleanup
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT, MN