Our Bonnie Organic Tomato Assortment allows every gardener to grow the freshest summer tomatoes, using only a small amount of sunny patio space and large containers. Sure to please the gardener and cook in you with hundreds of cherry and sliced tomatoes through the heat of summer. Enjoy the fruits of your laid-back labor, knowing the red tomato is considered a "superfood" for its wealth of vitamins and antioxidants, including cancer-fighting lycopene. Plants come to you in Jumbo biodegradable pots with a well-established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting to the garden.
- Botanical Name : Lycopersicon esculentum, lycopersicon esculentum var. cerasiforme
- Disease Resistance: Patio- Fusarium Wilt, Stemphylium. Husky Cherry Red- Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt. Better Bush- Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt, Nematodes
- Includes 2 Husky Cherry Red, 1 Patio and 1 Better Bush
- Provides varieties that can be grown in a container and larger varieties that can also be planted deeply in the ground
- Mature size: Better Bush (5-8 ft.), Patio (2-3 ft.), Husky Cherry Red (3-4 ft.)
- Plant tomatoes about 2/3 depth of the plant