Our Bonnie Organic Garden Starter pack 1 gets you growing with the best vegetable and herb basics. Husky Cherry Red tomato is a pretty and perfectly acidic compact-growing cherry tomato, perfect for salads and eating freshly plucked from the vine. Enjoy Sweet Banana Peppers on your salads or sandwiches and pickle them to keep year-round. Genovese Basil is a favorite for making pesto or eating with fresh slices of tomato. Flat Italian parsley is favored by cooks for the abundance of flavor, color, vitamins and minerals it adds to dishes. Plants come to you in Jumbo biodegradable pots with a well established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting to the garden.
- Botanical Name : Lycopersicon esculentum var. cerasiforme, Capsicum annum, Ocimum basilicum, Petrocelinum neapolitanum
- Husky Cherry Red- this super sweet cherry is a fan favorite with customers and is one of the prettiest tomato plants for a container. Sweet Banana pepper- mild, sweet peppers mature from yellow to orange to crimson red. Havest at least 25 peppers per plant. Basil- Sweet Genovese Basil is a must in any herb garden, prized for its ease of growing and a key ingredient of pesto. Flat parsley- this Italian Parsley is favored for its deep flavor that is popular in Italian, Mediterranan and the Middle Eastern cuisine
- Days to Harvest: Husky Cherry Red- 65, Sweet Banana Pepper- 75, Basil and Parsley- immediate use
- Disease Resistance: Tomato- Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt
- Variety kit collection is perfect for container gardening
- Plant tomatoes 2/3 depth of plant, everything else plant depth of cup