Our Bonnie Organic Garden Starter pack 3 will produce fresh vegetables for homemade salsas, pasta sauces and plenty of salad toppings. With these 4 plants in your garden, you're off to a great start this spring. Better Boy tomato is a tried-and-true favorite, Sweet 100 cherry tomato produces perfect tiny tomatoes by the hundred, and a mix of hot and sweet peppers gives you a range of heat and flavor. Plants come to you in Jumbo biodegradable pots with a well established root system and hardened off for easy transplanting to the garden.
- Botanical Name : Lycopersicon esculentum, Lycopersicon esculentum var. cerasiforme, capsicum annuu
- Days to harvest: Better boy- 75, Sweet 100- 65, Jalapeno- 72 and Big Bertha Bell- 72
- Plant spacing: Indeterminate tomatoes (3ft), Peppers (2ft), or one plant per 18-24 in. container
- Disease Resistance: Tomatoes- Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt, Nematodes
- Better Boy tomato- Classic tomato flavor in large, smooth 16 oz fruits, Sweet 100 tomato- Long clusters bear many sweet, bite sized treats on a disease resistant, sprawling plant. Jalapeno - the most popular chile pepper for a reason; it yields a bountiful harvest in dry or humid, hot or cool climates. Big Bertha Bell- The largest elongated bell pepper available. Expect 7-12 lbs. of peppers
- Plant tomatoes 2/3 depth of plant and everything else plant depth of cup