This recessed housing has several great installation features plus an Air-Tight rating. Most brands charge up to three times more for this feature - but it is our standard. An Air-Tight housing is designed to prevent air from the interior of your home escaping into the attic. On average, an Air-Tight fixture will save $5 per year compared to a standard fixture. Considering that your home may have 10 or more recessed lights, that's $50/year! For use in new construction or accessible ceilings. Meets Washington State Energy Code requirements (when used with P8587-01 gasket). UL and CUL listed for damp locations.
- Quick-link attachment for use with Progress LED recessed trims (P8071)
- Meets California Title 24 requirements
- Rated for use in direct contact with insulation (IC)
- Adjustable hanger bars with built-in nail grip for up to 24 in. spans. Integral T-bar clamp
- Rated for 8 #12 90-deg conductors (4 in and 4 out) - rated for through branch
- Select recessed housing and trim for complete fixture.
- 10-3/4 In. Width x 7-1/2 In. Height