Limited time promotional. Purchase the Kidde combination gas and carbon monoxide alarm and get a bonus dc basic ionization smoke alarm. Both alarms provide you and your family a level of protection that you expect in a Kidde product. The combination carbon monoxide and gas alarm is easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets, giving you the choice of a direct-plug, a 6ft. power cord or a table top unit. Depending on how or where you wish to mount your unit, you can get exactly what you need for a perfect application. Bonus dc smoke alarm is easily installed, no wiring needed.
- Combination carbon monoxide and explosive gas alarm includes a 9 Volt battery backup that provides protection during a power outage, when AC only units cannot provide protection
- Equipped with a peak level button, pressing the button you can see the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Continuous digital display shows you the level of carbon monoxide (if any) the unit is sensing as well as if gas is present
- Gas sensor is a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas (methane) or propane, CO sensor is fuel cell design providing accuracy of +20% +15 ppm
- Alarm is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 ft.