Black & Decker's BDCDMT120 20-Volt Max Drill/Driver is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System and was designed with the performance needed for any household task. This compact drill/driver offers a lightweight lithium battery which holds a charge for up to 18 months and is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System which allows users to quickly change attachments for any project need. The MATRIX Quick Connect System offers performance and value in a simple and practical way for power tool users to grow their toolbox at their own pace. Within this system users can access the industry's most popular tools, some of which were traditionally limited to professionals, while offering savings up to 42% versus purchasing bare tools separately. In addition to the drill/driver attachment there are 6 additional attachments available as part of the Matrix System including an Impact Driver, Oscillating Multi-Tool, Jigsaw, Detail Sander, Router and Trim Saw.
- Matrix quick connect system
- Powerful 20-volt motor provides enough power for a full range of applications & attachments
- Lithium-ion battery - always ready, holds a charge up to 18 months
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling/driving tasks in confined spaces and with ease
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (LBXR20) and chargers (LCS20)