The Lehigh 616 lb. Zinc-Plated Quick Link comes in a 24-pack and measures 2-inches by 1-inch by 1-inch. This product is traditionally used to connect links and chains in situations where there is no severe stress. Knowing your items are secure and safe is the seal of quality that comes with all Lehigh products. This link has a zinc-plated finish to protect against oxidization and rust. Use this link for temporary at-hand closures with a rope or chain for 616 lbs. or more. Committed to innovation, quality and ease of use, Lehigh improves safety and quality in and around the house, manufacturing trustworthy cords and hooks.
- 616 lb. safe working load limit
- Zinc plated finish protects against oxidization and rust
- Used for tie-downs, lifting and securing cables wires
- Measures 2-inches by 1-inch by 1-inches
- Rigid eye design ensures stability and strength