This small space smart living barbeque gas grill offers quality and performance with its 30,000 total BTU’s and 350 sq. in. of primary cooking space. Its features include 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners which are protected by 2 steel enameled heat tents which gives flavor to the grilling process as juices vaporize; creating that great BBQ taste. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat and cast aluminum end caps for stability, along with a decorative temperature gauge with decor ring. The control panel has decorative dials with a bezel base, and an easy push button electronic ignition for start-up. In addition, the side shelves offer space for food preparation and side utility hooks for grilling tools, and they drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Inside the cabinet assembly, an open slot for the propane (LP) tank to sit steady into its place. There are 2 locking and 2 non-locking heavy duty wheel casters. A premium grill cover is included. Warranty: 1 year limited, CSA certified.
- 30,000 total BTUs with an easy push button electronic ignition and 547 square inches of total cooking space
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates, 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners, and 2 steel enameled heat tents
- Double-wall stainless steel lid assembly, cast aluminum end caps for stability, a temperature gauge
- Cabinet assembly with open slot for the propane (LP) tank
- 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty casters
- Collapsible side tables for when grill is not in use
- Polyester full-length grill cover included
- Warranty: 1 year limited, CSA certified
- Assembled dimensions: 45.8 in. L x 23 in. D x 45.43 in. H; 81.4 lbs.