Using our Max Beam Optics System, the Coast HL4 Dual Color LED Headlamp combines brightness, long battery life and low cost. With a 144 lumen output and a broad, even beam, this headlamp can be used in almost any situation where you need to light up a large area, indoor or out. The red light can be used when only a small amount of light is needed and the user wants to preserve their night vision. Each LED is controlled by a separate switch, allowing you to turn on the desired color with one click; no cycling through switch modes to find your color. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 144 lumen light output, white LED
- 6 hour 15 minute runtime
- 57 meter (186 ft.) beam distance
- Front dual switch for independent control of white and red LEDs
- Hinged attachment to position beam
- Includes 3 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use
- Impact and water resistant