Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ introduces lithium-ion performance at Ni-Cd prices. This Impact Driver Kit is powered by new lithium-ion batteries. These batteries hold a charge 4X longer, offer up to 20% more runtime and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. When the heavy driving tasks are at hand, reach for this impact driver. You will be amazed at the power and control when driving long and large screws or bolts. The powerful motor delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of torque that loosens bolts as easily as it fastens them. It features the exclusive MagTray and on-board bit storage, which allow convenient placement of bits and screws.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Includes 2 P102 compact lithium-ion batteries and P118 dual chemistry charger, also works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P106, P108) and chargers (P117, P131, P125, P126, P128)
- Impact driver delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of torque for the most demanding applications
- Battery provides up to 20% more runtime compared to 18-volt Ni-Cd (P100)
- Battery is 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Battery features fade-free power for maximum performance
- Charger features patented intelliport technology, which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy
- Charges the included batteries in 60 minutes
- Compact Lithium-ion battery: compact size allows use in tight areas
- Compact Lithium-ion battery is compatible with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ products
- Dual chemistry charger charges all 18V ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- Charger: indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Charger: maintenance mode - batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "