This drill kit is perfect for drilling holes in wood, metal, plastic, drywall and other materials or securing fasteners like screws and bolts. This is a very versatile tool that is extremely beneficial to every homeowner looking to do it themselves. The kit includes one 18-volt Ni-Cd ONE+ battery and a 1-hour dual chemistry charger. The drill features a 1,600 RPM speed with variable speed settings to accommodate each job you tackle.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Includes 1 P100 Ni-Cd battery and P118 dual chemistry charger, Also works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108) and chargers (p113, P114, P117, P131, P125)
- The drill features a 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match your drilling and driving needs
- The drill features a MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- The drill features GripZone overmold for increased user comfort
- The drill features a bubble level for accurate drilling and driving
- Included dual chemistry charger charges all 18-Volt one+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
- The charger is equipped with indicator lights show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- Charger features maintenance mode - Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Charger: energy save mode – ENERGY STAR qualified system conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Charger: conserves energy – ENERGY STAR qualified system enters energy save mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining battery
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "