Tubetak Pro Liquid Foam Adhesive is a super-strong, water-based adhesive that comes in a tube and applies easily with a standard caulking gun. Tubetak Pro is suitable for air shipping and may be purchased in any quantity. Tubetak Pro provides a permanent bond and one tube mounts up to 32 sq. ft. of acoustical foam, fiberglass panels, Sono fiber or diffusors, depending on thickness. Other brands of liquid adhesive have been known to oxidize ("eat") acoustical foam or seep through fiberglass panels, but Auralex guarantees that Tubetak Pro will not cause either of these problems.
- Allows for the permanent install of all studiofoam panels
- Applied via standard caulk gun
- Allows for approximately 32 sq. ft. of continuo’s coverage
- Caution: studio foam can be damaged if not removed carefully when using this type of permanent adhesive
- Caution: walls and ceilings will need to be sanded and repainted after removal of studio foam