Create delicious family meals with the help of this extra-large, 5.8 cu. ft. capacity, 5-element, Whirlpool Convection oven range. It features the TimeSavor Plus convection cooking system which uses a fan in the back of the oven for even heat distribution, and faster baking and roasting. Convection Conversion automatically converts standard temperatures to the convection equivalent. The energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle offers quick, easy and odor-free oven cleaning with AquaLift self-clean technology. The AccuBake temperature management system delivers uniform baking results every time. The Rapid Preheat option saves time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating. And you can enjoy having this range with all these tremendous features even more knowing it was designed, engineered and assembled right here in the U.S.A.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Click here to Learn More about Whirlpool.
- 5.8 cu. ft. super capacity provides abundant space to cook a main dish and side dishes at the same time
- One 17000-BTU Power burner, one 15000-BTUPower burner, one 9500 burner, one 8000-BTU burner and one 5000-BTU AccuSimmer burner, together with the included griddle, provide great cooking power and flexibility
- Power burner generates the high heat needed for boiling, searing and frying, while an AccuSimmer burner delivers precise temperature control perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces
- TimeSavor convection cooking system features a fan in the back of the oven that distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices
- AccuBake temperature management system achieves uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the elements to deliver consistent results every time
- Convection broil makes it easy to evenly grill meat
- Storage drawer provides a convenient place to store pots and pans
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls are easy-to-use and offer precise temperature adjustment
- Control Lockout option helps prevent unintended oven operation
- AquaLift self-clean technology uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods and deliver easy and odor-free oven cleaning in one hour or less
- EasyView extra-large oven window lets you keep a close eye on cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing oven temperature
- Max Capacity rack makes room for large items, and secures ones that might slide around
- Split-rack with removable insert is a space maximizer. When the two are attached, they make a full rack. The insert can also be removed to provide room for large items on the rack below
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Click Here for details on the services included with Delivery & Basic Hook-up and Installation options for Major Appliances