Black and Decker’s BDCDMT120IA 20-Volt Max Drill/Driver and Impact combo is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System and was designed with the performance needed for any household task. This compact drill/driver offers a lightweight lithium battery which holds a charge for up to 18 months and is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System which allows users to quickly change attachments for any project need. The Impact Driver Attachment is ideal for driving screws, driving large fasteners such as lag bolts, decking, and drilling/driving in tight areas. In addition to the drill/driver attachment there are 6 additional attachments available as part of the Matrix System including an Impact Driver, Oscillating Multi-Tool, Jigsaw, Detail Sander, Router and Trim Saw.
- Matrix Quick Connect System allows quick and easy change of a variety of attachments
- Impact attachment for driving screws and other large fasteners with ease
- Lithium battery holds a charge up to 18 months
- Includes: (1) Drill/Driver Attachment, (1) Impact Attachment, (1) 20v Max Power Unit
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (LBXR20) and chargers (LCS20)