The Cub Cadet 277 cc, OHV 4-Cyle Two-Stage 26 in. gas snow thrower lets you clear snow effortlessly. The single-hand 4-way chute control allows you to quickly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw with one hand. Zero-Turn Posi-Steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning so you can easily maneuver areas of all shapes and sizes. 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 6 in. to 12 in.
- Ideal surfaces: Smooth or gravel
- 26 in. clearing width, 21 in. intake height
- 277 cc Electric start cub cadet 4-Cycle OHV engine
- Zero-Turn posi-steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning
- Cool Blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Choose cub cadet with confidence, every cub cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty