Bruce American Vintage Scrape collection engineered hardwood floors make a beautiful, quality statement to add value to any home. Each hardwood plank is individually scraped, creating a random texture and dimension highlighting the wood’s natural variations and rich colorations. American Vintage Scraped is crafted in sturdy hickory, known for its durability and handsome grain character, making it a popular choice. The wider width is also a stylish trend and features random board lengths with a medium gloss level for a custom look that is easy to maintain. Your floor will look newer longer, thanks to an advanced Aluminum Oxide finish that protects against scratches from daily abuse. Proudly made in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Real domestic hickory engineered hardwood flooring
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5 in. width x random length (up to 48 in.)
- 25 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 38 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply engineered hickory wood flooring
- Pre finished with bruce nano coating, medium color, medium gloss, scraped finish
- Scraped edges / micro ends
- Janka hardness rating / resistance to denting 1820
- Appropriate grade for installation: On grade, Above grade, Below grade
- Installation: Glue, float, staple
- Residential / commercial use
- 50 year residential, 10 year light commercial
- Don't forget your coordinating trims and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Made in the USA