Great for City Water Supplies. Fully Assembled Home Master 2-stage whole house filter treats: Chlorine, sediment, turbidity, pesticides, herbicides, and other chemical taste and odor problems. The main purpose of the Home Master whole house water filter is to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without drawing down water pressure. The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Its uses oversized filters, housings, and fittings whenever possible to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger housings mean larger filters, which require less frequent service, which in turn saves you time, money, and inconvenience. 1st Stage Filter – Quadra gradient depth polypropylene sediment filter. 25 micron surface, 1 micron inner core - designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance - Four separate filter layers for enhanced filter performance - typical life cycle 6 - 12 months depending on usage and sediment quantity. 2nd Stage Filter - Radial flow granular activated coconut shell carbon - Chlorine, chemicals, taste and odor removal -100,000 gallons - Highest grade coconut shell carbon for maximum chemical contaminant removal. In the box: Fully assembled Home Master Filter system with filters, steel mounting bracket with bolts, housing wrench, instructions. Check your installation space before ordering -- system dimensions: 28 inches high x 15 inches wide x 9 inches deep.
- Massive filter housings with 1 in. ports for the strongest water pressure possible -- up to 15 gallons per minute
- Quadra gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity, filtration down to 1 micron
- 100,000-Gal. capacity replaceable coconut shell carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four
- Excellent purification - removes up to 95% of sediment, chlorine, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors
- Oversize filters improves flow rate and reduces maintenance frequency
- Check your installation area and system dimensions: 28 inches high x 15 inches wide x 9 inches deep