The Cub Cadet 24 in. 208 cc, two-stage snow blower is ideal to tackle winter's big storms. With an electric start Cub Cadet OHV engine, heavy-duty steel augers and steel shave plate this snow blower is ready to clear the harshest conditions. The single-hand 4-way chute control allows you to quickly and effortlessly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw all from the operator’s station. Cub Cadets signature Cool Blue Skid Shoes are designed to glide along surfaces for ultimate maneuverability without damaging or marking surfaces.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 6 in. to 12 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth or gravel
- 24 in. Clearing width; 21 in. intake height
- 208 cc Cub Cadet OHV 4-cycle engine provides efficient, powerful performance to clear snow in less time with less effort
- Cool Blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds let you adjust your speed to snow conditions
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- Push-button electric start for effortless starting even when winter is at its worst
- 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence,every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty