The Cub Cadet 277 cc, OHV 4-Cyle Two-Stage 28 in. gas snow thrower is equipped with Zero-Turn Posi-Steer power steering which delivers effortless, single-hand turning so you can easily maneuver driveways of all shapes and sizes. The single-hand 4-way chute control allows you to quickly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw with one hand. 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 12 in. to 16 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth or gravel
- 28 in. clearing width; 21 in. intake height
- 277 cc electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence, every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
- Cool blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty auger and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TRAC tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Model # 31AH54TT756