The Cub Cadet 357 cc, OHV 4-Cyle two-stage 30 in. gas snow blower provides you the power needed to get the job done quicker and effortlessly. The single-hand 4-way chute control allows you to quickly and effortlessly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw, all from the operator's station. Zero-Turn Posi-Steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning so you can easily maneuver areas of all shapes and sizes. 6 Forward/2 Reverse self-propelled speeds provide easy snow clearing at your pace. Even the coldest days are more bearable with the warmth of heated handgrips.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 12 in. to 16 in.
- Ideal surfaces: Smooth or gravel
- 357 cc Electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- 30 in. Clearing width; 21 in. intake height
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
- Cool blue rust-resistant, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions
- Single-hand 4-way chute control adjusts the chute rotation and pitch with one hand for the ultimate snow throwing control
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty auger and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-Trac tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures