The Cub Cadet single-stage 21 in. gas snow blower quickly cuts through light-to-moderate snowfalls with ease, allowing you to clear your driveway and sidewalks efficiently and with less effort. With a 21 in. clearing width, 13 in. intake height, high-performance auger system, powerful 179 cc 4-cycle OHV engine and easy 190-degree chute control, you’ll make quick work of your driveway and be out of the cold before your neighbors even get started.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal snowfall range: 3 in. to 6 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth concrete or asphalt
- 21 in. clearing width; 13 in. intake height
- 179 cc, 4-cycle Cub Cadet OHV engine for powerful performance
- Auger-assisted drive system for easy maneuverability
- 190 degree chute rotation lets you easily throw snow to the desired location
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in the tough winter conditions
- Throws snow up to 35 ft.
- Gull wing handle for enhanced comfort
- Powder coat paint for a premium look and weather resistance
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
- Model # 31AS2S5D756